Piano Chords Assistant is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Piano Chords Assistant displays chords and scales next to your favorite songs for helping you easily identify what notes to play on your piano!
Open any web page you like, choose the chords you need and start playing them on the piano in seconds.
Varying from children songs to pop, rock, folk, classical songs, there are a lot of great websites that show you what chords you should play.
In the chords area you can:
- 3D Touch a chord to have a quick glance at it
- tap a chord to listen to it
- long press a chord to edit/delete it
- also add scales
If you know the scale for the song, add it to the screen and try playing with your right hand only notes from that scale along with the chords.
Whenever a chord is not familiar to you, just add it to the screen and know how to play it at a glance. It Is That Simple!
Choose the location of the chords area: bottom/right
Hide the chords area when you don't need it.
Choose the best chord inversion that allows you to switch faster from a chord to the next one. The purpose is to easily move your fingers to play the next chord.
1. This application allows loading of internet pages without any parental filtering (this is why it is rated 17+)
2. The chords and scales can be rendered while offline. Loading the external webpages songs, requires an internet connection
3. Piano Chords Assistant is not affiliated with e-chords.com (although we recommend using that site as it is a great resource for learning new songs)
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Piano Chords Assistant (version 1.2) has a file size of 33.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.